Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
MOQ : 10 Ton
|Business Type||Exporter, Supplier|
Preferred Buyer From
Kaolin is white, soft, plastic clay mainly composed of fine grained plate like Particles. The application of Kaolin Clay has given below:
1. It is used in Paper as filler
2. It is used in Ceramics to provide strength in production of glazes and Refractories and electrical insulators and construction products enhancers.
3. It is used in Paints as a partial replacement of TiO2 pigment, and to improve the optical, mechanical and rheological properties and to enhance opacity, whiteness and scrub resistance.
4. It is used in Plastics to achieve smoother surfaces, dimensional stability and to reduce shrinkage and cracking during polymer compounding and shape forming.
5. It is used in PVC Cables to improve electrical properties. Chemically treated calcined Kaolin is one of the major activities used in engineering plastic.
6. It is used in Fiber, Glass & Rubber to assist better integration of the fibers into the materials.
7. It is used in Refractory to provide strength and to achieve greater whiteness during firing process because of this material is High Alumina & Low Iron Content.
8. It is used in Ultramarine Blue as main filler material in all ultramarine blue industries.
Kaolin is also used in Manufacture of Inks, adhesives, caulks and sealants, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, soaps and detergent, insecticides and pyrotechnics, feed and food additive and as a light diffusing material in white incandescent light bulbs to name just a few of the other applications.
|Kaolin||Parameters (Ratio)||Calcined Kaolin|
|Typical Aspect Ratio||
|Particle Shape: Irregular, with surface voids|
|Specific Gravity||2.6||Specific Gravity:||2.6|
|Refractive Index||1.56||Refractive Index:||1.56|
|MOH Hardness||2.5||Moisture: (max %)||0.5|
|Moisture: (max %)||1.5||pH||